Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delete modules  (Read 19426 times)

fuzion_mixer

Re: Delete modules
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 11:27:48 »

All I'm going to say is prevention is better than cure. For better or for worse, I don't know. Besides, I'm not one to talk since I'm not one of them. You'll have to convince them to think about changing, otherwise just be grateful of what TMA has to offer. I don't have much time to continue this argument...it's getting us nowhere. One's view is sure to be refuted by another, whatever it is. I hope you understand.

legendfabricio

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2022, 17:28:30 »

yes i want to reupload my module because i made an error in the module that somewhere in the module i forgot to place an command to the note stop playing! pls help :(

freakshaw_dr

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2023, 09:24:06 »

I got the solution to the deleting modules issue:
You could add an option like "make this module hidden" (not visible). Then, the module is hidden from the website, but at the same time the file is still stored at the Mod Archive servers.

PS: The old defunct music site "traxinspace.com" had a deleting file option, even a deleting account one, and it was never criticized at the time it was active. A lot of tracker musicians posted stuff there in the past.

freakshaw_dr

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2023, 09:31:53 »

I got the solution to the deleting modules issue:
You could add an option like "make this module hidden" (not visible). Then, the module is hidden from the website, but at the same time the file is still stored at the Mod Archive servers.

PS: The old defunct music site "traxinspace.com" had a deleting file option, even a deleting account one, and it was never criticized at the time it was active. A lot of tracker musicians posted stuff there in the past.

Also, the torrents will keep containing the whole modules collection!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up