Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phoenix Speedmusic Sessions- monthly Doomworld music jam, participants wanted  (Read 2687 times)

TheRektafire

• New User
    • View Profile

Hello everyone :) I am the organizer of a monthly music jam on Doomworld called "Phoenix Speedmusic Sessions". in PSS you have to make a song in 2 hours using the 3 given themes, you don't *have* to use all 3 but you do have to use at least one. After the songs have been submitted I will give a day or so for people to fix any problems they may have with their entry then I will put them all in a doom wad and upload it to Idgames (the main repository of all doom wads) where people can download them and use them in their maps or as music replacement or whatever.

The 2nd session just concluded and went reasonably well (well, aside from me only putting rhe themes on the Discord server and forgetting to put them on the actual Doomworld forum thread for the whole first hour until i was reminded by one of the people making a song, ooooops  ;D ) But just like last time there were only 3 submissions because, as it turns out, Doomworld has many more mappers than it does musicians... Which is where you guys come in! I was wondering if any of you wanted to participate in the sessions. If you do be sure to join the Discord at https://discord.gg/Dv3QM8 and watch out for the announcement threads on DW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up