Community > The Lobby

TMA musicdisk?

(1/12) > >>

fuzion.mixer01:
will TMA ever distribute musicdisks? we can host a compo where a theme is centered and artists can contribute...need not be anything sponsored, unless thats how hosting compos are supposed to run

we will expect the disk to contain many types of music so that every genre has a chance of being in it (as well as many artists)

if possible, it could be an annual thing...or an anniversary for something, etc. this could bring the mod community closer together,  and perhaps we get a few new inspirations as well...what do u think?

Saga Musix:
In short: Rather unlikely to happen.

An "official" musicdisk requries some "official" person (i.e. me) taking care of it, and given that I'm already rather busy with everything around site itself, OpenMPT and other projects, it's unlikely I would find the time for organizing that. And quite frankly I am relatively sure that the result couldn't live up to my standards that I think such a project should have.

Nikku4211:
Maybe someone else can host their own compo here(Not officially "ModArchive", of course).

Any thoughts?

Saga Musix:
Of course they can. But it most definitely is not an "TMA musicdisk" as envisioned in the first post. I have not seen anyone doing that in recent years, though.

fuzion.mixer01:

--- Quote from: nikku4211 on February 09, 2018, 23:40:12 ---Maybe someone else can host their own compo here(Not officially "ModArchive", of course).

Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

well it could be that way though...it need not be an official musicdisk, just anything to get the ball rolling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version