Community > The Lobby

No new submissions

(1/4) > >>

Uberphawx:
Since the 24 of june there's no new modules on TMA

I know this is a short question, but that's worrying me a little
What's happening?
If that's already known then i may want to know....

Axxy:
It's only just over a week since the last new additions, 5 days for the new additions before that.

It's also summer time, usually a quiet period if it's hot. In the UK, we've had an unusually hot summer so far and I can hardly sit on my computer when it's 28c or higher, so I haven't..

wvl:
I agree that this is taking way too long.

I'd be happy to waste my free time on being a screener if there's any need for it. If it means the process will be sped up, i'm sure everyone will benefit from it.

Nikku4211:
It has always taken a long time for modules to be screened, even before the summer. You'll just have to be patient here.

Saga Musix:
I am currently in the state of moving and have no means of screening the uploads (apart from my workplace where I really shouldn't be doing that). Bear in mind this is a privately ran website - we are neither YouTube nor Facebook.
That said, I am always willing to add new people to the screening team but experience sadly tells me that people very quickly lose interest in this job, and then end up doing it all by myself again. I'll send instructions to WouterVL and hopefully the situation will get better soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version