Community > The Lobby

I am crying...

(1/1)

Shaihulud:
When checking the content of really old CDs, I found some that I named "VIP" back then: Very Important Programs  ;D

On one of them (I made a dozen) I found a Mod-Player named X-Player with five *.dmf Files from 1994. I remembered that I used to listen to Modules for hours then I was 14+ (born 1979). Thanx to DosBox and Audacity, I was able to convert these DMF-Tracks to MP3.

One song I remember a lot is Street Jungle and that is how I came here, by googleling Street Jungle Module.

It is currently playing using WinAmp.

And I am crying happy tears now! Great times! Thank you for this Mod Archive. I guess I will search this Archive for all the long lost Modules that made my childhood simply perfect!

I attached a Modules.m3u.zip - just remove the zip, it is a Winamp Playlist. I will try to find as many of those as possible!

PS: I cant remember which Mod-Player I used back then. Thanx to DosBox, it would work again. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

eltopo:
Cool :)

Would that be street_jungle_-fish.mod or street_jungle_ii.mod?

Pschirki:
I cant open your provided archive. Is there possibly a file named looser.dmf in it?

Axxy:

--- Quote from: Pschirki on September 07, 2019, 14:25:20 ---I cant open your provided archive. Is there possibly a file named looser.dmf in it?

--- End quote ---

Just delete the .zip extension and you'll be fine, it's just his play list..  Probably the looser.dmf is by Vivid if your looking for it..

As for the playlist, even I recognise some of those "ye olde" filenames, you shouldn't have much trouble finding them!  ;D

Alcorythm, Dr Awesome, Nightshade, Purple Motion, Skaven, Spacebrain, Sigge, Ganja, RBH, KillerKid, Anchor, just to name a few...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version