Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why is shortly to be worth adding?  (Read 92 times)

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Wants more Pie
  • Singer-Songwriter, Idol
    • View Profile
    • San Fang Yuan PLC Facebook Page
Why is shortly to be worth adding?
« on: August 12, 2018, 06:37:22 »

I'm very sorry for inconvenience that I made my own mistakes to make my own video game covers from modules. Yesterday, I make my own video game covers from titles of "True Love", "SailorMoon Super S Fighting", "Pictionary" and "Final Fantasy". then I tracked my own module by imported from a good samples in it, and then I created five VGM Modules on my Desktop. Then Last night, I upload these five into the pending uploads. Afterwards, when I see it, it was a problem to reject all uploads and if theres a reason when he says that: "Too short to be worth adding". for the following item was rejected are: "yk_-_truelovefordaytime.mod", "yk_-_smssf_usagi.mod", "yk_-_smssf_iob.s3m", "yk_-_pictionary.mod", "yk_-_ff_prologue", that means those short tune in 1 minute or more, and it all came worried about this, and it terribly sorry for mistakes.

I apologize about that once again.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:39:17 by Yomaru_Kasuga »
Yomaru Kasuga (born Yohann Martin Abillada-Navarro on July 10, 1996 in Quiapo, Manila, Philippines), is an idol Singer-Songwriter from Quezon City, Philippines.
He is now a member from Yomarumon Dreams, since 2015.

* For info or comments, E-mail: kenjiage18@gmail.com
* Or call using a Mobile IDD Number: +63-9-35-667-1871
* Visit our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/sanfangyuanplc

WouterVL

• Devouring the Pies
    • View Profile
Re: Why is shortly to be worth adding?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 11:38:52 »

One-minute modules are generally only accepted if they excel at technicalities such as having an incredibly low filesize or making proper use of the format they're tracked in and their features. Yours didn't fit the exception so they were rejected for being too short.

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Wants more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 12:52:06 »

Hi Wouter, I understand. thanks for the information, and I hope that my information is helpful, and I really appreciate this. By starting this day, I'll never end up to make it shortly in 1 minute and incredibly low filesize of my modules, now it will become more than 2 or 3 minutes and including the normal size (I don't know what kinds of examples to import the samples to equivalent case).

So, I really glad to be agreed about that.
Yomaru Kasuga (born Yohann Martin Abillada-Navarro on July 10, 1996 in Quiapo, Manila, Philippines), is an idol Singer-Songwriter from Quezon City, Philippines.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free mod music and more!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 23:31:41 »

Let me clarify a thing here: Normally anything longer than 30 seconds isn't too short to be worth adding; however, sometimes slightly longer modules might of course also get rejected for excessive file size (let's say someone uploads a 50-second tune that is 5MB in size). I cannot see right now how long or how big these modules were, but if they were longer than 30 seconds and had an acceptable file size, they should be okay to add.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug tracker

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Wants more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2018, 00:09:34 »

Hi Saga, Thank You for having me, and I agreed of this information when I understand this clearly for a rules. So, I really appreciate this.

Pages: [1]   Go Up