Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why my account has been banned!?  (Read 242 times)

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Needs more Pie
  • Singer-Songwriter, Idol
    • View Profile
    • Yomarumon Dreams Facebook Page
Why my account has been banned!?
« on: December 22, 2018, 01:18:05 »

I can't believe that, My account has been banned earlier, and even if I can't log in to TMA instead of blocking. I cried very uncontrollable because it is my fault? So, I would like to apologize that I really sorry to Melcom to contacting you, and I really never do this to him again. I'll not doing some making MIDI conversions. Promise, I'm really sorry, I'm cried earlier this morning, I cried!! :'-(
Yomaru Kasuga (Born name: Yohann Martin Abillada-Navarro) is a Filipino manchild singer and songwriter, and tracker artist (former Modarchive Website).
He is now a member from Yomarumon Dreams, since 2015.

WouterVL

• Devouring the Pies
    • View Profile
Re: Why my account has been banned!?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 01:30:06 »

You've been told exactly why your account has been deactivated by Saga. Being whiny about it on the forums is only going to make you look like a fool here. Instead of "crying uncontrollably", maybe you could get yourself out of the victim role, and work on improving the things that Saga has warned you about? You're proving nothing by creating a useless forum topic like this, it's only wasting everyone's time here.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free mod music and more!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 01:32:59 »

I have explained it to you twice already. But if you want to hear it one more time in public so that everyone can read it, sure, I can post here as well.
Your poor module comments, stalking behaviour on other platforms, MIDI conversions and generally low-quality modules have annoyed a lot of people on ModArchive, not just myself. You have been given quite a bit of slack, because some of these things are small and harmless on their own, but everything summed up, your activity on The Mod Archive in 2018 has made it a less pleasant place for many of its members. Hence we decided that it's enough and your rights to post comments or upload new songs have been revoked. We do not assume that you did any of this with bad intentions, so if your english skills and your skills to judge a module's quality increase in the future (no, that doesn't mean "tomorrow" or "next month"), you might be allowed to write comments again, and if your general music composition skills increase, we might also allow you to upload songs again. But for the time being, you are not allowed to do either.

If you are going to challenge my decision a third time, I will mute your forum account as well.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug tracker

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2018, 01:37:06 »

Really, I'm really sorry to you. :'(
Yomaru Kasuga (Born name: Yohann Martin Abillada-Navarro) is a Filipino manchild singer and songwriter, and tracker artist (former Modarchive Website).

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 01:45:15 »

Wait a minute. How to re-activite of my account, even if I get unbanned that I'll never to contacting to Melcom, and I'll never bothered to him?

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free mod music and more!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2018, 01:47:36 »

I already said your account is not going to get reactivated tomorrow or even next month. Being sorry doesn't change that, because you have already done enough damage to the site for the last year. You have to deal with the consequences now. One more time: Don't challenge administrative decisions. You're just risking getting your forum account muted as well.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug tracker

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2018, 01:50:56 »

OK then, saga, I'm really sorry.

Yomaru_Kasuga

• Needs more Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 15:18:26 »

:(  OK Then. I need to rest for now and it's over.
My modules were backup to USB Flash Disk to keep them anything on any folder documents. But now, I've decided to inactive and I leaving ModArchive. Then I will go on a hiatus from music activities due to my studying tutorial lessons and reviewing before examinations, and I'll not comment anymore to other people, until I have the experience of OpenMPT to get back at it! Anyways, keep on tracking my tunes and I hope that ModArchive will be the best place for years to come!

- Yomaru Kasuga (春日世丸)
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
Pages: [1]   Go Up