Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: newbie questions  (Read 3486 times)

niname

• New User
    • View Profile
newbie questions
« on: July 29, 2019, 17:25:35 »

i only just got into this and i think i messed somethings up, i am using milkytracker on windows

Q1: in the tutorial im following, just above each channel there is a wave viewer but on my screen its not there any more, i think i accidentally toggled it off but i don't know how to get it back.

Q2: when i input something into a channel, its supposed to automatically skip to the next line, mine doesn't do this. again, maybe i toggled it off but i don't know how.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: newbie questions
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 19:53:29 »

Q1: in the tutorial im following, just above each channel there is a wave viewer but on my screen its not there any more, i think i accidentally toggled it off but i don't know how to get it back.
Try Ctrl+Z or Ctrl+Alt+Z (depending on the edit mode you chose).

Q2: when i input something into a channel, its supposed to automatically skip to the next line, mine doesn't do this. again, maybe i toggled it off but i don't know how.
Find the field that says "Add 00" and hit the + button to set the stepping to 1 again. Alternatively you can hit the key below Esc to increase it (and Shift + that key to decrease it). That's probably how you accidentally set it to 0.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

niname

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: newbie questions
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 09:37:10 »

this helped me! thankyou very much!
Pages: [1]   Go Up