Music Production > MilkyTracker Support

newbie questions

(1/1)

niname:
i only just got into this and i think i messed somethings up, i am using milkytracker on windows

Q1: in the tutorial im following, just above each channel there is a wave viewer but on my screen its not there any more, i think i accidentally toggled it off but i don't know how to get it back.

Q2: when i input something into a channel, its supposed to automatically skip to the next line, mine doesn't do this. again, maybe i toggled it off but i don't know how.

Saga Musix:

--- Quote from: niname on July 29, 2019, 17:25:35 ---Q1: in the tutorial im following, just above each channel there is a wave viewer but on my screen its not there any more, i think i accidentally toggled it off but i don't know how to get it back.
--- End quote ---
Try Ctrl+Z or Ctrl+Alt+Z (depending on the edit mode you chose).

--- Quote from: niname on July 29, 2019, 17:25:35 ---Q2: when i input something into a channel, its supposed to automatically skip to the next line, mine doesn't do this. again, maybe i toggled it off but i don't know how.

--- End quote ---
Find the field that says "Add 00" and hit the + button to set the stepping to 1 again. Alternatively you can hit the key below Esc to increase it (and Shift + that key to decrease it). That's probably how you accidentally set it to 0.

niname:
this helped me! thankyou very much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version