Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Discord Server  (Read 2114 times)

Uberphawx

• Liking the Pie
    • View Profile
New Discord Server
« on: August 21, 2018, 20:49:40 »

Because of recent internal conflicts in the Tracker Discord Server, i decided to do an alternative server

https://discord.gg/8HYyg65

STILL in construction btw, expect some stuff to disappear and general lazy administration :p

mmontag

• Liking the Pie
    • View Profile
Re: New Discord Server
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 20:55:01 »

Invite is expired. Send another?

fuzion.mixer01

• Needs more Pie
  • Previous account: fuzion_mixer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 17:53:28 »

Hey there! Unfortunately, Uber deleted his Discord server some time ago.

Here's a continuation of the alternative server:

https://discord.gg/ADRm7cd
Placeholder of fuzion_mixer...because I re-routed my activation e-mail to the wrong one by accident. God, I am so dumb

wvl

• Devouring the Pies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 14:43:04 »

Virtually the only reason why this server exists, is because Fuzion used to be a moderator of my own tracker Discord, then got fed up with me moderating people out of the server for being LGBT/transphobic, then went rogue and tried to get me in touch with a harasser of mine completely behind my back.

I demoted him for that, and as a result of that, he became inactive in the server, and eventually he left and without notice he started this new server. He keeps on perpetuating the narrative that my server is "dead", that i am "banning the entire userbase", all sorts of dumb bullshit to justify this "alternative" server, when in reality he just doesn't understand shit about LGBT culture and why i choose to ban people who highly disrespect that. It's just sickening to me.

If you go into this server, you'll find that it is literally just a copy of my own server, down to the weekly contest i host in mine. You'll also find that 50% of the general channel is just people trash-talking me and my decisions to keep my own server clean of LGBT-phobia. They hardly even have the decency to call me WVL and respect that i changed my username everywhere to that.

I don't have the authority to really take action about this server, but what i can do at the very least is share this info about it, so that people can at least make an informed decision on whether this server is good or bad. I'm sure Fuzion or Uber wouldn't tell you this. People can join this server, but they should also be informed of the reasons why this server exists, because they definitely aren't any good reasons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up