Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Saying Hi - Also What of the Torrent Modules of 2020???  (Read 1882 times)

arepakiller

• New User
    • View Profile
Saying Hi - Also What of the Torrent Modules of 2020???
« on: April 05, 2021, 06:42:11 »

I must say hi here since I love your modules. I actually downloaded them all, and converted them to MP3 to my own enjoyment, and been actually listening them, 1 by 1, and tagging them with hotkeys for some good smart playlists.

I've been following the page for quite some time now. My Name is Eduardo, you can call me Edward or Just by my online nickname, Arepa. Nice to know this is still an active community. I do not have skills to make music, but looking foward to peek a bit here on the forums, and to say thank you all for such a great music. For me it's been a total enjoyment hearing each one of them, even if it is not of my liking.

Also, I was wondering what happened with the 2020 modules?  for what I understand, the next year a torrent comes out with the previous modules.

Looking foward to give ideas, and probably help if I could.

Got any new favorite module to hear for this year? I got some that I've listened that might be of your liking, since its so many!!! Geeze I think I will take 20 years to listen them all.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: Saying Hi - Also What of the Torrent Modules of 2020???
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 15:27:19 »

Welcome. The torrent will come whenever it's ready.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker
Pages: [1]   Go Up