Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A new youtube channel full of fasttracker 2 musics  (Read 2127 times)

Beat Failure

• New User
    • View Profile
A new youtube channel full of fasttracker 2 musics
« on: January 29, 2022, 18:22:13 »

Hi dear mod lovers.    :D

Ho yes, i'm very new on this forum, and my 1st post comes with a promotion intention. (And i speak a bad english).
Well i'm searching the community, i have tried on Reddit but it's not very busy.

I began a few months ago a new youtube channel in which i publish some fast tracker 2 tracks of my old personnal collection.
I try to add new tracks every week.
I try to vary the genres. There are tracks of jazz, techno, trance, some tracks taken from demos, some very amateur ones, etc.
It asks me a lot of work but it's worth it.  ;D
I do it in order to build a growing collection of quality tracks and preserve the memory of this very underground and forgotten type of music.

It's only fast tracker 2 oriented, because it's the tracker i used under MS-DOS.
99% of my mod files are MOD or XM files.
Maybe one day i'll try to add some ScreamTracker or other tracks.

I also have the project to make DJ sets with tracker music, maybe in some places in Paris (Fr), i'm working on it.

I invite you to visit my channel using this link
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDiFif2N8jK7jS-F3HIljnq-F0QxPUrpi
Subscribe to the channel to be informed of news.

Thank you for supporting  :)

bpmbeats

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: A new youtube channel full of fasttracker 2 musics
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2022, 08:44:21 »

my favorite tracker of all times!! Skale Tracker came closer but loved FT2!

Thanks for sharing

-Tokyo London
https://open.spotify.com/artist/1IxOmsI4GAf3vwjQTKj7GT?si=guR5GkfyQziAFGBVFFJoJA
Pages: [1]   Go Up