Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fleshbrain - Timebandit  (Read 1959 times)

beeache

• New User
    • View Profile
Fleshbrain - Timebandit
« on: June 05, 2022, 23:35:11 »

This song was the inspiration for Skaven's Revenge of the Cats, as noted below:

This piece has admittedly plenty of influence from a very old, somewhat unknown song made by Fleshbrain, called 'Timebandit'. Unknown, I assume, because it was not included among his songs in the Mods Anothology CD. His 'Timebandit' was one of the  truly creative classics; it is very old however, born near the very beginnings of the Amiga tracker music genre, so the sound and the instrumentation weren't among the best (the very concepts were being built around that time); however, the mockingly cool melody and well made, working structure make it a true delight. My regards to the old master.

Some months ago, I actually did manage to find an MP3 of this modfile on an obscure MP3 website after a few hours of Googling "fleshbrain timebandit". I've uploaded it to my personal Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/icp58hlpjwq0mjb/fleshbrain_-_timebandit.mp3?dl=0
But I've searched high and low for the original modfile, and there's nothing to be found on Google or even Modarchive (unless it's really hidden in there).

This song's great (and so is Revenge of the Cats!) and I'd love to see the original modfile if it's still out there somewhere. Does anyone happen to have a copy of this still?
Thanks!  :)

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshbrain - Timebandit
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 12:20:37 »

It is not present on AMP or Modland either. Can't say I have it or even heard of it before. Probably lost in the mists of time. Sorry, can't help  :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up