Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site down?????????  (Read 16595 times)

Wanderer

• New User
    • View Profile
Site down?????????
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 05:52:24 »

Quote from: "Ceekayed"
Quote from: "Wanderer"

Yeah I'll give you, all the trackers out there, and modarchive a great BIG ...........HELLO!   Again I appreciate your efforts as well as those that produce the content of this site!!!   I will respect it as long as I live!!!!

Why hello to you too. :)

I'm personally fed up with the weather around here. This winter seemed nice at first but now it's down to -20 celsius (-4F). And getting colder all the time. Last winter's peak was around -40 in the town where I lived at the time. And it was windy too. *shrugs*

Geeezus Ceekayed!  Damn!  -40????????????????????????????  The next time it gets to -30 F  try taking a cup of boiling water ( um...just out of the microwave and still boiling) then take it outside and just throw it up in the air and watch it hit the ground as snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

Oh...........you and your music rocks man!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :grinno:  :D

For my own listening pleasure of course!   I'm stingey and I don't want my friends to hear it but if they asked I would point them in your direction!  Damn!  Just realized, I'm actually talking to the famous Ceekayed!!!!!!!!!   :shock:     8-)     :D   :)    :grinno:    :thumbup:

Quote from: "the Deviant"
Quote from: "Wanderer"

I hear that it rains a lot in the UK and the Netherlands?  If it got cold there a lot also, you'd be in a world of hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)

It's rarely not raining in the UK...  :-|

saw an interesting program the other day, apparently we have more tornadoes per land area than anywhere else in the world. About 60 recorded last year.

F**ing crazy British weather  :lol:

Damn.................Is England way too removed from the UK then?   I heard it rains a lot in England?   Like 2/3rds of the days of the year or something like that?  Tornadoes are scary!  I lived in what's known as "tornado ally" in Tennessee in the USA for 25 years.   I've actually seen 12 tornadoes and heard 16 of them in that quarter of a century!   In 1999 a tornado ripped a piece of tin roof off my house and destroyed about one eighth of Clarksville Tennessee while I was at work!  It knocked out the power at work in Erin Tennessee and I had nothing else to do at that point but go out and see and hear what was happening!  That was only one of the 16 that I heard and it even caused me some damage!.  Until then I've never seen winds that blow straight up into the sky but this wind was even taking tree limbs off and they would disappear into the sky!!!!!!!!!!  Now that's scary!!!!!!!!!!  The clouds looked like black bunches of grapes!!!!

Had my share of tornadoes and have seen what kind of damage they can do!  They can rip whole square miles of just wooded trees or whole square miles of cities in one swipe!

You guys rock and take cover out there okay????  LoL
rackers Rock, Roll, and Rule! ;)

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
Site down?????????
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 09:29:46 »

Hahaha, welcome Wanderer. Aren't you one cheery lad? Why don't yah post a little introduction of yourself in that off-topic forum topic for new people.

Seems like the weather is just as funny over at everyone else. Myself, I'm just irritated that my bicycle is covered in ice and that both the lamp and my bell has been cracked open by ice. Otherwise, we've got quite a pleaseant mild, yet snowy and cold winter with around -4*C (aprox. 39*F) on the day. Made a snowman just for the sake of it. Was a few years ago since there was enough snow around for me to do that. The last 6 years have been a bit too warm, yah know.
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!

Ceekayed

• TMA Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
    • Ceekayed on Soundcloud
Site down?????????
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 09:31:30 »

Famous? o_O
Hardly so.

Wanderer

• New User
    • View Profile
Site down?????????
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2007, 03:54:50 »

Famous? o_O
Hardly so.

Aw man don't say that!  I just listened to your ckbyrus.it song and it rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

YYoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu have a multitude of talent!!!!!!!!!    Damn!  

Thank you!!!!!!   :thumbup:

[EDIT]Whhhhhwooooooowwwwww!  That song sounds different everytime I listen to it!!!!!   ckbyrus.it  of course!   8-)   ;)

Cheers

Wanderer

• New User
    • View Profile
Site down?????????
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 03:57:25 »

Quote from: "Eagle"
Hahaha, welcome Wanderer. Aren't you one cheery lad? Why don't yah post a little introduction of yourself in that off-topic forum topic for new people.

Seems like the weather is just as funny over at everyone else. Myself, I'm just irritated that my bicycle is covered in ice and that both the lamp and my bell has been cracked open by ice. Otherwise, we've got quite a pleaseant mild, yet snowy and cold winter with around -4*C (aprox. 39*F) on the day. Made a snowman just for the sake of it. Was a few years ago since there was enough snow around for me to do that. The last 6 years have been a bit too warm, yah know.

I would Eagle if I could write more than 3 bars of this kind of kick ass music that sounds just like what I'm thinking in my head!   ;)

Cheers

Wanderer

• New User
    • View Profile
Site down?????????
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2007, 04:20:47 »

Famous? o_O
Hardly so.

Breeder, criticallity, and well all 121 of 'em!!   Damn!  How did you learn to write such gorgeous music man???????????????????

I gotta know your secret!!   :shock:   8-)      :D      :grinno:

Eagle

• Rising Star
  • Technique Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Eagle's pulsonal website.
Site down?????????
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2007, 08:28:14 »

Natural talent. He was born with teh compoh fingah.

And while our king is a great composer, he's not famous, yah know. It's a PR thing. :)
Collecting trackers and sequencers since 2006!

Koli

• View Profile
    • BitFellas
Site down?????????
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 10:26:40 »

This has to be the most activity I've seen in quite a while....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up