Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: API Key Request  (Read 103 times)

Wirlaburla

• Tasted the Pie
    • View Profile
API Key Request
« on: September 08, 2022, 00:24:03 »

Hello, I am requesting a Level 3 or a Level 5 API Key.

I'm the owner of an archival site known as Worlio.com and I am working on a section for modules and information regarding them, and API access to your service would be greatly beneficial. It would be useful to not only have verified data about tracks but to also link the existing track to TMA for the users own verification. We are serving our own files primarily though.

Additionally, I'm running a 24/7 radio on the server known as "Bits 'n Bops" with a lack of track information. Right now, it seems this artist with just a question mark to his name makes 90% of the tracks. It would help greatly to use the MD5 hash feature to fix that.

The API will be used entirely by PHP internally and results will be cached for a period of time (1 month) as to not overload the servers for every request. Requests will have a limit set on a per-day basis, and fallback to caching if that limit is reached. Since this is internal, this will not be public, commercial or otherwise.

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Too much pie
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: API Key Request
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 23:53:42 »

Sorry for the delay, please check your private messages.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker
Pages: [1]   Go Up