Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  


Please note: Your main account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is this sound called?  (Read 677 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Pie Addict
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 136
  • Zeroxygen Studios
    • View Profile
What is this sound called?
« on: January 30, 2023, 15:50:40 »

I've heard this sound in some of tracker modules. It's basically a time-shifted sample of MIDI tambourine. Does anyone here know what it's called?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 13:41:25 by Flashira »

Flashira Nakirov | Graphic Designer and (sometimes) Musician


  • TMA Moderator
  • Pie Rehab
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 183
    • View Profile
    • Ceekayed on Soundcloud
Re: What is this sound called?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 06:39:19 »

It is exactly what you said it is; a synth tambourine sample with a room reverb that is just pitched down by around two octaves. Not sure if it has a name, but you might find similar samples from old synth percussion sets.
Pages: [1]   Go Up