Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HKvalhe's 4ch LN2 2023 Amiga Definite Collection  (Read 2158 times)

HKvalhe

• New User
  • Norwegian Amiga musican
    • View Profile
    • HKvalhe
HKvalhe's 4ch LN2 2023 Amiga Definite Collection
« on: April 25, 2023, 16:05:23 »

Hi people! Long time since! Been extremely busy to rework the 4ch Amiga version of
all 13 tracks + a BONUS track, for the Amiga version of the game Last Ninja 2.

The reason I have chosen to completely rework and improve those 13 songs as much as possible for the Amiga version, is that the original Amiga convertion was done from the Atari version and the result was a noisy, unclean and poor Amiga music of those nostalgic tracks that generally play at their best from the C64 version, done by Matt Gray for the C64 version. I tried many times, first time in 2018 and failed, because in 2018, I barely got used to compose music with OctaMED SoundStudio v1.03c on Amiga.

Now in 2023, I have successfully managed to improve several of these tracks to be far better than their original Amiga form! You can find my 13 tracks + the BONUS track from this link down here:

https://modarchive.org/index.php?request=view_artist_modules&query=94457

All the 4ch reworked Amiga version is composed by me - Helge Kvalheim aka HKvalhe from Norway, hard of hearing, using my AmigaOne 500 aka SAM460ex, running the NSM patched version of OctaMED SoundStudio v1.03c in Mix mode, using the latest PPC native TheMaestrix AHI tool and high quality stereo samples. Enjoy and thank you all for your support.

The BONUS add - The main Final Battle Remix, based on a remix by Reyn Ouwerhand from the C64 version of Last Ninja 2 Remix, is to be further improved as you read this.

Hope you'll enjoy these tracks and please rate them as you want. It would mean a lot to me.

Best regards
Helge Kvalheim (HKvalhe)
Helge Kvalheim
Pages: [1]   Go Up