Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I save a module file (.mod or something) in DOC Soundtracker V2.0?  (Read 3590 times)

haji_da_musician

• New User
    • View Profile

When I try to click "save module", the cursor turns purple, suggesting that the program is expecting a text input, but I don't know what to do after this point, and I'm trying to save a module file (I have the same problem when trying to save a song file.) I'm using WinUAE version 4.10.1, and I do not have "Amiga Forever". I have attached a link to a YouTube video showing what I'm talking about (the mod export problem) at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIusL5w2OQc.
Also, I looked in the DOC Soundtracker manual (the official one from DOC) and it mentioned a mod saving process that included a bunch of complicated assembler and coding stuff I don't understand.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 19:41:08 by haji_da_musician »

hitchhikr

• New User
    • View Profile

You need a 'modules' directory on the disk (like st-00:modules) and click the right mouse button when the purple cursor appears to confirm the saving process.
Pages: [1]   Go Up