Community > News

Site maintenance

(1/4) > >>

m0d:
:breakpage:
:breakhead:
While the site undergoes some maintenance (due to some malicious attacks) most interactive features have been disabled until further notice while an investigation is underway by the hosting provider. Due to the lack of staff resources, it is unlikely that a resolution will be quick.

The steps to resolve these attacks have been taken by the retired admin and the original creator of this iteration of Modarchive, as Saga Musix has not been seen since at least November 2022.

-m0d
:breakhead:
:breakpage:

a_tiny_pony:
thanks m0d for your 'just when i was out they drag me back in' actions to maintain the integrity of the site even though you've hung up your badge and gun - outlaw hero ████.

m0d:
A small update:

The user responsible for the site lock down goes by the name Omegatronic who left this message on their profile.

--- Quote ---This website was using my music without permission for too long...
a warm hello from omegatronic   UwU  <3<3<3
--- End quote ---

“Using my music without permission” is a bold claim, they have not made any contact or provided any proof whatsoever via any means to identify what they are on about.

Unfortunately I have recently been taken seriously ill, and a few days ago I was diagnosed with extremely advanced (metastasised) cancer. I am too sick to spend energy on making the necessary changes to re-open the site functions, so from my perspective of things at the moment, they will likely remain offline indefinitely.

7KiTSUNE:
Good grief :rolleyes: what an a-holish thing to do, all they needed to do is ask. Really sorry about what you're having to go through, hopefully someone else can come through and bring this site back up and your situation gets better.

Doug:
If Saga hasn't been on this site since Nov 2022, then who is posing as him on the ModPlug Central Forum site? I have a hard time believing that he has avoided this website since Nov 2022, that is a long time, something doesn't seem right, especially since he is supposed to be the moderator of this Forum. Is he just a very busy person or has something happened to him and someone has hacked his forum account on ModPlug Central and is posing as him on ModPlug Central? Something really doesn't seem right. I have contacted LPChip (The ModPlug Central Forum Administrator) about this issue, I hope I am just being paranoid, perhaps I have watched to much CSI New York on TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version