Community > Help me find that...

Does anyone know this song?

(1/1)

Bestsoft100:
Hi,

I am looking for this song that was played a bunch of times in an old Minecraft Let's Play. I have downloaded all videos where it was played, used vocal removing tools and cut it together so that it can be heard pretty well, but there is still a lot of noise. I love the melody and I want to listen to it in good quality. I dont know if it is from this website, some of the other played songs are, and some aren't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1TwgLw1A08

minebrandon:
The youtuber you linked in the description is still active, couldn't you ask them if they still know the name of the song? Also I have no idea about the song, my only guess to who made it is maybe Necros, but it's a chiptune so it's impossible to know based solely on instrumentation. Good song btw, hope you find it.

Bestsoft100:
Thank you for the suggestion, i went through all of the artists songs on this website and its not in there.
A lot of people have asked for this song in the comments already, and its not like I can just send a big youtuber a message unfortunately

m0d:
You could also try the scenestream.net (nectarine radio) this chip sounds like its from a specific type of hardware and not a generic FT2 track, the chip tones are quite pure which is giving me this is from a particular piece of hardware

looper231:
This sounds like a SID tune. Could be an AHX too...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version