Community > Look what I made!

glejs - (2007) the module years 1996-1999

<< < (2/2)

Saga Musix:
I don't get the link working (it always says that the archive is 0byte and the DL is 404).
if you didn't change anything, i think, everyone of us would prefer the module versions, including me :)
and yes, try TinyURL ;)

Glejs:

--- Quote from: "Jojo" ---I don't get the link working (it always says that the archive is 0byte and the DL is 404).
if you didn't change anything, i think, everyone of us would prefer the module versions, including me :)
and yes, try TinyURL ;)
--- End quote ---

The Pirate Bay is sometimes down, just keep trying and you'll get through. If the URL simply won't work for some reason, go to the start page of the pirate bay site and just make a search for "Glejs". :)

I'm afraid there won't be a module version of this collection, but I'm going to upload at least some of my old xm's to Modarchive soon. ;)

Glejs:

--- Quote from: "m0d" ---Also, are you participating on The Mod Archive?
--- End quote ---

Well it seems as I already was participating in the mod archive, didn't know about that.. I even found a song there that I deleted by accident many many years ago! GREAT :D Oh and I also found yet another remix of one of my songs.. This time it's Bubble Man that has been remixed, very nice! What a pain, now I'd like to feature it in my mp3 collection.. :)

Anyways nice to know people care about my music. Search for artist "Glejs" and you'll find me. My best songs are probably Lucia Lunaria, Herbal Breeze, Sea Lion, Bubble Man and.. well I like them all :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version