Community > Look what I made!

[closed] rejected module

(1/2) > >>

Aquanaut:
I recently uploaded aqua_mor.xm and it was rejected due to out of tune samples/timing issues
I've listened over the song many times and i dont notice either of these.
the rejection message said to ask in the forums so....?

m0d:
Hi

Welcome to the forums.

The message you read was indeed intended to get the community to give you feedback. Not us (staff), we've already done our part in that.

We've given you an opportunity to get feedback on your module, you will have to upload it elsewhere for the time being and then link it here for others to download.

It was by chance that it was me that rejected your module.

To put it bluntly, I found your melodies all over the place regarding tonality and tuning... no matter which player I used. To me, it sounded almost as if you put the melodies in randomly with complete disregard to the accompinant. It was OK-ish but not QUALITY. We have a fairly stringent screening policy now, since so many people were uploading their FIRST creations - nearly always absolute rubbish, and we only want to archive quality tracks. :)

If you truely are satisfied with it, then upload it once more and I will ask another screener to check it.

Cheerio :thumbup:

Aquanaut:
i see :(
it is not a first attempt at tracking but i realize what you mean about the discrepant melodies. if you deem it un TMA worthy, than why did you not just say that rather than to check tuning? i will re upload and go back to improving my tracking skills
thank you for your quick response

m0d:
The rejection reasons are auto generated from a small pool of prerecorded reasons. I'd consider it fortunate that you actually get a reason,  before V2 of this site there was never ever reasons given to anyone. :)

If a module is outright bad it gets rejected permanently, but yours was rejected with the ability to reupload it.

Aquanaut:
well i AM thankful for that second oppurtunity and inclusion of a rejection reason is nice

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version