Community > Look what I made!

Teh m0d filez

<< < (2/2)

mrvegas:
Comment posted -- 9/10 rating.  I got the xmplay plugin (from the xmplay website) and put all of the ahx files on a playlist.  These are really good -- I mean it.  A great example of what I understand to be the "chiptune" model.

m0d:
Got a new AHX release quickie up on my page :)

Here - Digital Retribution

mrvegas:
Pretty cool stuff.  I've got all all of the ahx files on my machine now.  Amiga tracking seems like a very specific art form, and you've really got it down.

I'd write a review, but I can't seem to get into my artist account.  I'll check to see if I have my password right when I get home.

m0d:
I just released a new one, StarZest, but it's currently syncing to mirrors so it'll be up in a couple of hours. It got featured too :D (Yeah, and not by me before anyone accuses! haha)

mrvegas:
Just posted a comment on the new one.  Your amiga (or amiga-emulated?) tunes are really nice miniatures.  People don't really compose much like this anymore.  A lot of attention to detail in a short space of time.

Anyway, I got a chance to actually do some modarchive-listening today and posted a few comments.  Then I just saw that I can do reviews now, too.  Oh well, I'll get to that next time around.  It's sort of hit and miss, but I like to at least let people know their material is being heard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version