Music Production > MilkyPlay

can someone do mod player for my pocket?

(1/5) > >>

WeaPea:
can someone do me a mod player for my pocket? i am tired to listen only mp3¨s with my pocket player. i like to have listen mods and others with it! can anyone do me a elecktronik pocket player for mod-music ? thanks.
btw: who invent it, can make lots of money!

Saga Musix:
I guess that's a pretty hard job :D But you may ask reed (he's on IRC for the most time), he got a mobile phone that can play SIDs and MODs :hrrhrr:

the Deviant:
how keen are you to do this?
it's possible if you have a PDA running palm OS, there is tracker software called Psytexx (kindly brought to my attention by Eagle a while ago)

with Psytexx 2.0 you can play back and track .MOD and .XM

kinda hard work tracking on a PDA though

http://www.warmplace.ru/soft/palm/

Eagle:
MilkyTracker is available on some PDA systems, amoung them Windows CE or whatever it's called. I think Pailes may be developing the Tracker for more handheld platforms, too.

m0d:
Milkyplay is also available, it's a standalone modplayer from Milkytracker developer pailes. Now, the thing is we're assuming what WeaPea is using is a PDA - he calls it a Pocket player , probably meaning he want someone to build the hardware and distribute a hardware mod player... yuk - this is not necessary.

However, if we don't know exactly what this is how can the suggestions here be relevant?  :razz:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version