Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduce yourself - BleuLlama  (Read 4465 times)

BleuLlama

• New User
  • I like cheese
    • View Profile
    • Umlaut Llama
Introduce yourself - BleuLlama
« on: November 14, 2007, 22:54:06 »

Hi there.  I'm BleuLlama/Yorgle/Scott

I've been enjoying mods since around 1991, playing them on my Amiga 1000 back in college.  Since then, I've played with trackers (MED, ProTracker, FastTracker, UltraTracker, iplay, etc) on my Amiga as well as on various PCs and Macs. 

I was on the AMD Interwave/Gravis Ultrasound PnP team back at eTek Labs, and helped make some tweaks to MikMod 2.x to make it sound more accurate on the mods that I had collected.  I was working with Mike Leibow, who also wrote the Gus driver for MikMod, and the result was the MCI driver for Windows 95. (etekmod.drv).

Most recently, I've been working on porting MikMod 3.x to iPodLinux, and getting that working accurately, looking pretty, and operating in a useful way.

Here's the recent work:
  http://ipodlinux.org/Special:Module/mikmodule

And here are some screenshots of it running:
  http://umlautllama.com/rand/?q=pz2-mikmodule&b=2322

I love listening to mods, and still spend much time listening and enjoying them. :D

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Re: Introduce yourself - BleuLlama
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 12:41:15 »

I love listening to mods, and still spend much time listening and enjoying them. :D

Hi Scott
Welcome to the (quite quiet, recently) forums. It's cool to hear from someone with quite a history of coding in the arenas you have been involved in, including Amiga.

Hello. I'm Serge, member of Hellsun, on TMA since 2002.  My first mod was created in the beginning of 1997. Recently I've purchased some musical equipment. The story continues...

Welcome Serge, I see you posted a request for a password but you did not reply or see the reply yet I guess! Welcome to the forums anyhow :)
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up