Lost module file, can you help me?

(1/4) > >>

frequent:
Edit:
I found the title of this song, but no download source ;(
"Gyllene Regnbågen" by Jjäks :P

If you have this song, please send me a message to "de85@gmx.net"

The old mesage
>Hi, im looking for a module file named "gyll", it was s3m,xm or it format >but no 4ch mod. I've lost this file 2 years ago on a harddisk failure.

>I have searched to whole internet but found nothing, but i have over 50 >Gig of modules (modland, modarchive, scene org, hornet etc) w/o result.

>I 'cant remeber but its possible that the filename was "gyll" or the title >was "gyll" ?

-----------

I have only an mp3 version of this tune, but i wish i have the module :)

http://home.arcor.de/deniswiegand/gyll.mp3 (here can you listen)

Sorry for my bad english im not so good in

You would help me very great :)

Greetings frequent.

Eagle:
If you can not find it on the modarchives and not on other websites. I am afraid you have little hope to find it.

At least I can extract some useless info:
"Gyllene Regnbågen" is swedish and means "Golden Rainbow" in direct translation. In other words, we can assume the artist to be swedish (Just like me.).

Ever tried to google the pseudonym?

frequent:
Hi Eagle, Thanks for your reply so i've learned some words in swedish :)
I've looked around but dont found anything.
Im wondering from where i got this module at that time. I found yesterday 2 Sites witch contains the swedish text and the author name.
This was once a site called" drum and base scene" found but they only
has a link to traxinspace (is down since 2002). I've downloaded the module
2004 or 2003 but it wasn't from t.i.s.
The only other site i've tried too was modplug.com music archive website,
which download gives me an time out error and means the server is down  :?

I have 130.873 module files in funny 50Gigabyte's, but found nothing, i've searched the file contend too with a special search tool, that needed much time and harddisk issuse but no result :(

Hmm i need a list of all archives with module files that could help me, im a download enthusjast i download complete servers ;P

Greetings frequent

zovik:
Amiga Music Preservation Society- amp.dascene.net

This project also has many thousands of modules, as well as a nice link collection. Mostly Amiga mods, but they keep stuff in other formats too as long as the artist made _something_ on the amiga.

Eagle:
You could also visit the links on the link list in modarchive:
http://www.modarchive.com/links.shtml

Am not sure it will help. I actually think this is a lost case. But since I am an optimist, keep looking! :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version