Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 4509 times)

iamredd

• New User
    • View Profile
Help
« on: November 17, 2007, 04:26:03 »

Hello! guys
This is Redd from Taiwan
I want to know what is this software's every funtion, i mean even though there are already have some Video Tutorials in download and some guys upload his/her self made Tutorials i can do like what does video do  but i want to know the axiom, you know english is not our major language and i have a class my teacher is interest about this ! So, i hope there are someone can give some help
Plz~~ contact me
my MSN is livefastdiefunny@hotmail.com and my mail address is same as the MSN
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:27:50 by m0d »

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 01:54:25 »

Oh right, forgot about this one.. Which software do you mean? Judging by the "video tutorials" you mention I take you're talking about MilkyTracker and this post just slipped into the TMA parent forum. (m0d, if you would be as kind as to move this to, I dunno, maybe the MT Community section..)

It's true MilkyTracker doesn't have comprehensive user manuals or beginner's guides and that's because its main target audience already knows how to use the exemplar, Fasttracker II, and will quickly adapt to the minor changes in MT. We do host the Ft2 documentation and a couple tracking articles in the Downloads section but unfortunately there's little MT specific self-access material. Hopefully this doesn't discourage you though, countless kids learned to use trackers in the 90s so it's really not rocket science. :)

I added you on my contact list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up