Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Old song early 90's !!!!!!HELP!!!!!!  (Read 6600 times)

Teddybear

• New User
    • View Profile
Old song early 90's !!!!!!HELP!!!!!!
« on: April 05, 2006, 18:17:51 »

Hi folks. New to the forum but the site. Bin using it for quite a while now and I've gotten a bit stuck. I've been collecting mods and music files for donkey's years right from when they first started to the present day. I think at one point I had everyone in existance until the big crash of '99 and again last year. But I just bounce back and start again. Patience of a saint don't you know. I digress.

I'm looking for a music file I had in the early 90's. Back then I had a Atari 520 ste. The music disk (3.5 floppy) in question had about 6 or 7 tracks on it. Each track featured a picture to go with it. It's the first track I'm interested in. It's picture featured a demon creature filling the back ground sky and overlooking the town below. Don't know the track title but it had the words
"Their coming to get you." and "People are eating the flesh of the people they kill." in it.

Both lines taken from a famous zombie movie. I would be eternally grateful if you could help.

Teddy

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 20:38:15 »

Is this mod from an Atari? bcoz i know nothing about them as i has an Amiga back then.

You might want to try an Atari retro/scene site and ask the same question there. It might be easier to find the disk rather than the tune, unless its a protracker type mod.

Teddybear

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 20:57:55 »

Cheers pal. I'll have a look through the net and see if I can turn anything up. I was just hoping that someone might remember the tune.

Teddy
Pages: [1]   Go Up