Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first songs  (Read 5435 times)

usrfriendly

• View Profile
My first songs
« on: June 19, 2008, 23:17:57 »

So, these are my first Milky Tracker songs.  I have had some experience with Nitro Tracker, which is mostly where I decided to try this out.  the first one, "Drum Beat Revamped" was a re-edit of a song I did in NT.  The second one, Happy Time, consists entirely of hand-made samples, and is my proudest achievement.

also: if anybody can tell me where to find the codes for effects, it would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 23:20:29 by poguemahon »

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: My first songs
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 10:15:58 »

For the effect commands, try MilkyTracker.html in your program directory or the Documentation section of the website. There you can also find quick reference printouts.

pailes

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 10:22:43 »

The melody on Happy Time is quite good already. You should try to put more variation in the drum beat. It's too much techno for my taste ;)

usrfriendly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:59:45 »

well, finally got around to printing up those quick references (hit a block of impatience in memorizing the effects).  by friday, i hope to have something chock-full of effects.
Pages: [1]   Go Up