Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New NitroTracker Version Out, Forums & IRC  (Read 4632 times)

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
New NitroTracker Version Out, Forums & IRC
« on: July 11, 2008, 09:07:05 »

:breakpage:
:breakhead:
To Quote highlights from Tob's (author of NitroTracker) news release:

NitroTracker v0.4 is finally out and ready for download!

Download: http://nitrotracker.tobw.net

The main new features are: Loops, Volume Envelopes (drawable), Multi-Sample instruments, Channel Mute / Solo - and many tiny improvements

There's hardly a part of the program that wasn't touched since the last release. I've paid a lot of attention to detail in order to make NitroTracker an easy and convenient to use, yet powerful mobile tracker.

New Tutorials

The documentation has been updated with new tutorials on editing samples and loops. You can learn how to tune your instruments and apply volume envelopes and how to hook up the DS to MIDI.

It's tested!

The NitroTracker beta testers have intensely tested this new release for months to ensure I didn't miss even a single bug. And they sure kept me busy! Thanks a lot you guys! If you want to join the fun, just drop me an e-mail! (via NitroTracker website or Forums, see below)

Opening of the Official NitroTracker Forum and IRC

Today, the Official NitroTracker Forum kindly hosted by the Mod Archive opens! No matter if you have questions, want to share your work, suggest new features or report bugs, this is the place.

Also, NitroTracker now has it's own IRC channel! If you're up for a chat, just join #nitrotracker on Espernet!

-Tob
:breakhead:
:breakpage:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 09:11:03 by m0d »
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up