Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't load samples  (Read 6662 times)

usrfriendly

• View Profile
can't load samples
« on: October 06, 2008, 01:03:58 »

i had an issue with my micro sd adapter (it locked, i didn't know it). i fixed it, moved some files around, and now can't load samples, using Datel GNM, and a polaroid 1G card.  i can load songs, i can save songs, and i can access the sample folders loading a song.  when i select the smp button, it doesn't display folders, or even show a file system.  i also crashed it by selecting load once.

werto

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: can't load samples
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 09:24:43 »

i had an issue with my micro sd adapter (it locked, i didn't know it). i fixed it, moved some files around, and now can't load samples, using Datel GNM, and a polaroid 1G card.  i can load songs, i can save songs, and i can access the sample folders loading a song.  when i select the smp button, it doesn't display folders, or even show a file system.  i also crashed it by selecting load once.
That's a strange issue...
have you tried to remove NitroTracker from SD card and load it on another time?
It could help you.. let me know :)

see ya'
peace and love
werto

usrfriendly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:29:48 »

well, a week of this issue, i realized that my micro SD/SD adapter was locked, which told Windows to make all of the folders "read only." it drove me up the friggin' wall, but at least I solved it.  I know what caused the issue on the software, too.  I have Pocket Physics, also made by 0xtob, which relies on a "data" folder.  Pocket Physics and NitroTracker both use the same folder, but have their data files named differently.  apparently, if this folder is "read only," changes can't be made.  I would have posted back sooner, but i didn't expect any response on this post.

usrfriendly

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2008, 02:20:30 »

Damn.  It happened again.  0xtob, if you read this, could you tell me whether or not NitroTracker identifies write-protected folders made so on a computer?

Also, i once again figured out the solution, have to reinstall Nitrotracker.  There is yet another question I have:  Can making NitroTracker.NDS read-only corrupt it?  I think that's what happened, because the adapter I use was set to the "lock" position.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 04:27:24 by poguemahon »
Pages: [1]   Go Up