Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Renoise Podcast  (Read 4466 times)

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Renoise Podcast
« on: October 09, 2008, 15:46:34 »

:breakpage:
:breakhead:

Straight from the Renoise community forums comes an announcement of an unofficial but worthy Podcast showcasing just what the community members can do with their favourite tracker studioware.

Quote from the announcement by Suva:
This is the first Remixta podcast, bringing you the latest tracks I have collected from Renoise community. The tracks are selected by my taste alone not based on their technical quality or the popularity on boards or anywhere else.

This time the podcast is mostly concentrated on groovy and melodic dance music influenced by music from 70's to 90's but there also more modern sounding tracks, so I hope it's pleasurable listen to everyone.

This is the first time I am doing a podcast and first time I am commenting on the radio show in english language so bear with me on the accent and bit clumsy speaking. There is room to improve and it shall be better next time.

If you have any new great stuff coming out please get in touch with me so we can showcase it on the next episode. Also send me a link to your new tracks if you have any if I like them I just might to play them on the next podcast!

Still reading? Huh? Start listening now. Subscribe to the podcast and don't forget to let me know later how much you enjoyed the music.

http://remixta.sva.ee

:breakhead:
:breakpage:
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up