Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking to make my music better.  (Read 6321 times)

The Onyxmizer

• New User
    • View Profile
Looking to make my music better.
« on: October 27, 2008, 17:28:49 »

I love what nitrotracker can do. Even though it's a simple sequencer, it utilizes the DS technology quite well. I am looking, however, to expand upon this a little.

I want to buy a ram pack. I make breakcore and noise, and it's important to have lots of space for samples. I've been recording little bits from the radio with the built in mic. with fun results, but the ram gets filled up QUITE quickly. I have an Edge DS card (a cycloDS clone) and I've never had a problem, except with the ram issue. I will sometimes open another song and get a warning saying the file is to big, and then a little quip from that rascal Homer. J. Simpson. Will a ram pack, one with enough memory to also run Quake2, work with the Edge? Which ones? How much ram can I add onto this thing? Will adding more ram expand the length available to record with? (ei, longer samples).

On a semi related note, I have a Korg multi-pedal set for the guitar that I can plug my DS into. FUN stuff.

devin

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to make my music better.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 21:57:57 »

Did you find out?  I'd like to get a RAM pack also.

0xtob

• NitroTracker Moderators
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to make my music better.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 11:23:40 »

Unfortunately RAM packs will not work with NitroTracker. I've made an FAQ entry about this. It would probably be helpful to be able to select the sampling rate when recording, I'll put that on my list.
Pages: [1]   Go Up