Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music Wanted for WarioWare Game  (Read 14239 times)

Savior X

• New User
    • View Profile
Music Wanted for WarioWare Game
« on: December 27, 2008, 22:39:54 »

Hello there, I'm a member over at PAlib and I'm currently working on a WarioWare Custom game for the DS. The game is progressing very nicely, but the problem is I'm trying to take a step further in the development and move away from some of the music tracks that I ripped from the original games.

So, I would like to see if anyone would be interested in making some music tracks for the game. The interesting part of the music tracks for WarioWare, for those of you that have not played the game, is that they are only 4 seconds long. HOWEVER, they have a very random nature to them. I've made a quick little video of a play through of WarioWare Touched, the Nintendo DS version:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/7/15/2005314/WarioWareMovie.AVI

Here's what I am looking for exactly:

- Music for individual mini-games, as many as possible would be great. If you watch the movie, all the music tracks are very random, from some being simple melodies, to others being crazy music. These mini-game music tracks should mostly be 4 seconds long, but a few could be made to be longer than 4 seconds, as you can see by the movie.

- Extra music if you wish, such as music for the in between section for mini-games. This part I'll leave up to you're imagination, basically each in between section consists of 2, two-second tracks. The first section is a 2 second track that depends on if you won or lost the mini-game. The second section is another 2 second track that is the "prep" music, which is basically just saying, "Get ready, here comes the next one!"

So yea, this request is left very up in the area, since there aren't a lot of specific things I'm looking for in the music itself. I guess just let it give you guys some freedom to really just mess around. Any random music you guys can come up with for this would be greatly appreciated. If you're interested in finding out a little more about the game and it's progress, here is the link to the main development topic of it:

http://forum.palib.info/index.php?topic=5886

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 23:03:08 by Savior X »

Chippy

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Music Wanted for WarioWare Game
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 15:42:47 »

Hmm....a random, 4 seconds tracks and extra?

Has how many to be these minigames exactly?

I must make a 4 seconds track for one minigame, and 30 second track for "menu"?

ok, i will deal with it :)

Can be something?
http://www.speedyshare.com/151301940.html
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 15:53:33 by Chippy »

Savior X

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 18:12:10 »

Well, the thing is, there are going to be several mini-games, like eventually getting into the hundred's range. So, I'll need maybe 1, 4 second music track for every.....5-8 mini-games. So, if you do the math, we're looking at maybe 50 music tracks ideally. I'll gladly take as many as you can come up with. lol

Also, that test.xm was GREAT! Just what I was talking about. Just a 4 second track of music that can be anything and everything!

Chippy

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 19:00:02 »

Ok, tommorow i get MilkyTracker and make tunes :)

Chippy

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 20:58:25 »

Ok, i maked 2 tunes : Drum.xm and Menu.xm

Drum - beetwen minigames

and Menu - in menu :)

full archive:
http://www.speedyshare.com/549835664.html

Chippy

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 14:50:14 »

I send on PM for you all extro, menu and intro xm's:

mission1.xm
drum.xm
extra2.xm
menu.xm
test.xm

Savior X

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 21:57:27 »

Wow, thank you. These are sounding great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up