Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Beginning  (Read 4601 times)

Kripton

• New User
    • View Profile
The Beginning
« on: January 09, 2009, 20:09:30 »

I thought I'd throw this up here seeing as ye've only seen one of my songs. Made this for a friend last week. This is more my style of music. Need to work on the background music a bit. And I cant do creative drum loops to save my life.  ;D

It's supposed to go into an everlasting loop just in case anyone is wondering  ;)

Regards,
Kripton
 8)

EDIT: Might help if I actually attached the song  ;D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 20:13:56 by Kripton »

mynes

• New User
    • View Profile
    • www.mynes.co.uk
Re: The Beginning
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 22:21:54 »

I like it mate ;) ty for the heads up in in the info

i did a little edit to the first bar i like the tune but it would see alot more fluid if you use the Cxx command instead of the (sqaure) thing ( :P i can't remember the name) hope you don't mind.

just messed around with the drums etc to :| don't know if it what you where going for
MOOOOOOORNiNG

balloontime

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 03:25:26 »

thats pretty good dude. there is a lot of potential for the melody that your using. i think if you get at it and knit and pick at it will be a good tune. so keep at it

Kripton

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 17:24:19 »

Thanks for the comments guys,

@Mynes, just wow. Thank you so much for that edit. Never thought of using the Cxx command for that particular melody. Your drums are brilliant  ;D

@ballontime, Thanks for the comment. Ill definitely mess around with it some more. Ill be back with v2 soon  :D

Cheers,
Kripton
Pages: [1]   Go Up