Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A long time ago from amiga / octamed  (Read 4953 times)

Drafura

• New User
    • View Profile
A long time ago from amiga / octamed
« on: July 05, 2009, 19:44:47 »

Hi everyone. I just discovered this site a few days ago and now i just want again create some mods and also listen all my favorite good old amiga's mods. Okay so i just can't remember the name or the artist who create the mod i search :

I only know the mod was certainly a .med cause i remember i get it on a kind of demo of octamed pro (ver.? but not the last one). For the song : It started with a piano (or acoustic guitar) on 4 tracks with a sweet melody like a song of middle age, then the tracker goes playing 8 tracks or something like that and the song turned to a sweet tekno (not happy but not hard tek ^^').

Okay i know i have really poor informations about the mod but if by luck anyone has listen a song like that like 10-15 years ago maybe he can get me really happy.

Sorry for my bad english if you can't understand i can try to write it with other words...

Drafura

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: A long time ago from amiga / octamed
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 21:31:56 »

Okay I have found one of the two music in the demo disk of octamed i'm looking for the second song :s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57PX-fI9qr0&feature=related
Pages: [1]   Go Up