Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first chiptunes  (Read 4575 times)

wabe

• New User
    • View Profile
My first chiptunes
« on: July 23, 2009, 23:56:04 »

Hey! I am new with milkytracker and I would like you to check my creations.
For the first one (villasukka) I created my own samples (with milkytracker of course) and for the second one (helpponen) I used someone else's samples. I could use some tips/advices  :).

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: My first chiptunes
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 11:41:07 »

Oldskool, nice. Very competent firsties, although very "standard" stuff. I  look forward to hearing more, possibly with more personality.

wabe

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: My first chiptunes
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 02:46:18 »

Thanks for the comment raina. I am still trying to learn the basics of chiptunes and milky so it is easier to start song with "classic pattern" and personalize it little with your own melody / effects if you know what i mean. I tried to compose more complicated songs, but they all sounded crap compared to these 2. I guess i need more practice with basics. I would be very pleased to see more tutorial videos about milky / chiptunes. There are not that many at youtube after all. I also read somewhere that there is some videos at milkytracker site. Is this true? I couldnt find any?
Pages: [1]   Go Up