Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Typical tracker effects on the way?  (Read 8897 times)

necro2607

• New User
    • View Profile
    • Matecha.net
Typical tracker effects on the way?
« on: September 10, 2009, 00:04:48 »

Curious if you're planning to implement the typical tracker effects like arpeggio, pitch bend, tremolo, and that sort of stuff?   That was one thing I was hoping for.

Another insanely rad feature would be the ability to draw your own waveforms.

Of course, I also realize it takes a lot of time to develop that sort of stuff.  But I'm just voicing my interest in those features! :)

necro2607

• New User
    • View Profile
    • Matecha.net
Re: Typical tracker effects on the way?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 00:34:58 »

BTW Just wanted to say Nitrotracker looks awesome and very promising.  I got it working last night (freaking took forever to get my SClite firmware updated - SC site didn't say that the .bin update has to be the ONLY FILE on your microSD card!!!),  but I was able to immediately start creating some stuff because the GUI is actually quite straightforward (overall).  It helps that I've used a handful of different trackers over the years, of course.

Let me know if you need another tester as I think this app has lots of potential and is already quite solid, and I'd be glad to help try and break things (and help make those things no longer breakable) :)

0xtob

• NitroTracker Moderators
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 00:13:56 »

Hey! Tracker effects are indeed on the way. Many of them are already implemented in the player engine but not accessible from the GUI yet. I'm always happy about testers! Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll sign you up!

MatrixMaster3

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
    • MatriM3's Songs
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 15:52:18 »

I know this is quite off-topic, but how far are you development-wise? I know it'll take a while, just wondering...

IGNORE THIS

I FOUND THE OTHER THREAD
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 16:02:13 by MatrixMaster3 »
Check out my music here: MatriM3's Songs
My twitter: here

devin

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 20:32:56 »

I think I may have hit one by accident...one of the channels in my song is playing a little flat, maybe 1/4 tone off...I can tell because the track is doubled and I hear a weird de-tune effect from it...If I clear notes and place new ones in the same channel, they are also flat....and it carries across patterns, any note in that channel is a little flat...and it doesn't happen every time I load the song.  Weird, eh?  I also noticed a few weird events on that channel, like volume events by themselves, or a note playing sample #1 on the zero octave.  The song seems to play normally on milky tracker.

Hey! Tracker effects are indeed on the way. Many of them are already implemented in the player engine but not accessible from the GUI yet. I'm always happy about testers! Just PM me your e-mail address and I'll sign you up!
Pages: [1]   Go Up