Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More feature requests  (Read 4634 times)

luke

• View Profile
More feature requests
« on: October 10, 2009, 18:48:29 »

In the instrument editor envelope section, each little mark along the horizantal axis represents 2 ticks instead of 1. Its hard to make an envelope that rises for 3 ticks and falls for 3 ticks, for example, because you have to place your 'little square' exactly in between two of those marks. (im not sure if there is some kind of 'snap to marker' thing going on with that 'litte square' or not)...sorry for my explanations dude.

Also, in the instrument editor screen envelope section there is a vertical line every 8 ticks as a guidline for when you are creating your instrument volume and panning envelopes. It would be so great if those vertical lines changed as you changed the song speed....song speed 6 = vertical line every 6 ticks, song speed 16 = vertical line every 16 ticks...that would be helpful ah reckonzes.

In the next revision of milkytracker it would be nice to have the tremelo effect working so that the tremelo is in time with the song....Ive tried all the variations but there is no way it will stay in time, it seems to start slowly and then speed up...

whats up with the tremor effect as well?

OK...thats the end of my feature request rant...
Ill try to stay away from the forum for a while now...unless ive got something really emergency to say...PEACE!!!

MILKYTRACKER IS THE BEST!!!! (still better than its only real competitor for mobile devices, its arch nemesis....sunvox)

(nitrotracker is basically pants as far as i can tell)

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: More feature requests
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 23:40:56 »

I like the idea of visualizing song spd in the instrument envelopes but concerning tremolo and tremor.. They need to stay compatible with the original implementations. Use a volume envelope loop if you want synchronized volume pulsation.

luke

• View Profile
Re: More feature requests
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 18:05:07 »

volume envelope way of doing it is quality...thankyou...just spents ages doing all the different volume pulsations timings..got em all now!!! triplets and everything, excellente!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up