Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Milytracker can't find libraries in OSX 10.3?  (Read 4044 times)

Mewchu

• New User
  • Mew!
    • View Profile
Milytracker can't find libraries in OSX 10.3?
« on: October 24, 2009, 14:19:50 »

Hey guys, I used to be Kitsunexus, but i forgot my password. My G3's old HD crashed, but I was able to get MT working. So back to square 1 I guess.

I'm running OSX 10.3 on a G3 (install hierarchy was start from fresh HD, use OSX 10.1 disc, then use 10.3 upgrade disc), and I get the error:

dyld: /Users/zack/Desktop/milkytracker-0.90.80/MilkyTracker.app/Contents/MacOS/MilkyTracker can't open library: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib  (No such file or directory, errno = 2)

I've installed Xcode Tools, X11, BSD Subsystem, but skipped everything that didn't look system critical (like alternate languages like Spanish and German).

I've downloaded the G3 compatible version, and I downloaded the extra files that the website said were needed for OSX (milkytracker something something missing.tar.tar).

Still no dice.

I'm doing software update to OSX 10.3.9, and Xcode to 1.1, will this fix the missing libraries, or am I just hosed?

-Mewchu

Mewchu

• New User
  • Mew!
    • View Profile
Re: Milytracker can't find libraries in OSX 10.3?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 16:22:24 »

Yup, the update solved the problem! Milkytracker runs now, YAY!
-Mewchu

pailes

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: Milytracker can't find libraries in OSX 10.3?
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 18:52:03 »

I knew that would solve the problem though ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up