Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 3559 times)

phatass

• New User
    • View Profile
Hi All
« on: April 23, 2010, 03:50:32 »

Hi,

Joined up in the hope that i can get some help in finding some really good music to use with the artists permission on some videos i'm working on. Havent had a chance to look through the archives and see what there is yet, partly because its nearing 3am :) and partly because i dont want to seem like i'm just picking through and then registering only to get approval from people.

Hope theres a few people out there who wouldnt mind their work being associated with the videos i'm making. Mostly car orientated at the moment so would like to find some really good driving tracks.

Just getting my latest video together in it various forms for release. Sadly its all backed by commercial music and but its at least an idea of the kind of thing i'm trying to do. Will post a link in the appropraite forum shortly once i've got it hosted as its still quite large and my adsl upload couldnt take it :)

Cheers,

Adrian

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 18:01:05 »

Woohoo!

Welcome to the forums, hmm well about getting people's approval - tricky at best especially when most of the stuff was composed > 10 years ago by guys who aren't on here anymore. Oh well ! If you want anything from http://www.red-heat.com (doubt it, tho) just yell.

/G
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord
Pages: [1]   Go Up