Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragon Tears 2  (Read 4889 times)

Zye

• New User
    • View Profile
Dragon Tears 2
« on: December 06, 2010, 17:41:24 »

Has anyone seen or heard this song?  if there was a way to share the mp3 i made of it i would to help..

I have been missing this track (or the original module of it, rather) for years.  I have a mp3 of it because i put it on a CD as a wav., and made it a mp3 later.  (My mom had did some "cleaning" of my files long ago and got rid of it..luckily i had that CD made before she did that)  I'd like the module so i'd know who made it, and to try and see if i can't find the first Dragon Tears song.  I tried all the other mod sites listed in the stickied topic, and even went through the entire txt file modland has of "all mods."  I didn't find that one, but i did find Warder's orginal "Lore" song! woot!  i've been looking for that forever!

but anyways, I wonder if the title of the song is actually different in its tags or something, therefore not named "Dragon Tears 2" at modland.  If there's a good way to share the tune to familiarize people with it, please inform me.  It's a lovely tune. = (

also, modland suddenly decided i needed a username and password..is that because the admin was using it at the time?

m0d

• Creator of Meow Meow Meow Kitty Song
  • Global Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • Original Site Admin/Designer/Coder
    • View Profile
    • Science & Art - Eindhoven.space - RedHeat Music & More
Re: Dragon Tears 2
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 18:53:24 »

I've never heard of the song you mentioned, it would help if you posted a small excerpt from the recording you have, though

We aren't modland, so I can't answer your modland questions :p
👨‍💻 Creator, Musician & HF Packet Radio Network Core
🎧 Discover great music via other member's special picks in the MFG
☕️ Get m0d a coffee via Ko-Fi.com
💬 IRC irc.rizon.net #modarchive
💬 Modarchive Discord

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 20:49:21 »

welllll....

also, modland suddenly decided i needed a username and password..is that because the admin was using it at the time?
they use some kind of round-robin mirror (when using the Exotica interface), so if you download too many files from the same mirror, you might get banned. Or a mirror is under maintenance, who knows. Just try another mirror.
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

Zye

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 23:55:03 »

I've never heard of the song you mentioned, it would help if you posted a small excerpt from the recording you have, though

We aren't modland, so I can't answer your modland questions :p

hm..how should i go about doing that? tho maybe i can just upload it to youtube for a short while..?  *does so, getting irritated with windows movie maker, it not helping i'm tired*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8evjLdR2q60

there we go!  hopefully it will remind someone....of....
well apparently it is a mod version of Bruce Dickinson's Tears of a Dragon.  Perhaps i will find the mixer and the original mod file now, since i know the actual title..Well that was sorta disappointing..i was hoping someone was an awesome artist on their own..ah well.

Zye

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 18:56:15 »

well, i still can't find the track on modland, and it's either not titled either titles, or just not there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up