Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Trance Before Tranquility"  (Read 4861 times)

i336

• New User
    • View Profile
"Trance Before Tranquility"
« on: December 16, 2010, 09:12:05 »

I used to have this track; I simply cannot find it on modarchive now.

It's not critical; I was just going to use it to find the best recording level with the lowest clipping so I could dub my favorite tracks to tape (I have RF sickness - high frequency devices are a bit much for my poor head to handle. I seem to be okay with moderated access to the computer, at least for the moment however!). Said track has a HUMONGOUS amount of BASS and when I used to listen to music on another PC with an SB16 in it... well, that track + SB16 [Bass=100%/Treble=25%] + XMPlay "Relax" preset = headache within 15 minutes. It has that much bass in it :P

Annnd I'd also love to know what demo Start Believing was used in!!? I love that track heaps, and the fact that it's 12 minutes, incredibly high quality, but only 864KB is like... well, you wouldn't make such a phenomenal effort unless you were going to fit it on a floppy disk, so it definitely got used in a demo, and I'd love to know which one. An awesome addition to modarchive might be a "used in" field... :)

i336
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:14:22 by i336 »

Saga Musix

• TMA Moderator
  • Top Poster
  • I love OpenMPT! And Modules! And TMA! And Pie! :>
    • View Profile
    • Saga Musix - free module music and more!
Re: "Trance Before Tranquility"
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 18:22:35 »

Hmm... I only know trance after tranquility... maybe the two tracks are related?
» My TMA artist profile
» Visit my music site: https://sagamusix.de/ [de, en]
» Visit my programming website: https://sagagames.de/ [de]
» Open ModPlug Tracker

i336

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: "Trance Before Tranquility"
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 11:49:40 »

That was it! I wonder how I managed to think it was "after"... I really did! :D :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up