Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for tracker music to share with game development community  (Read 5458 times)

CaitlynUnity

• New User
    • View Profile

Hey there!  I operate the Unity Asset Store for Unity Technologies-- we make the Unity3d game engine.  You might not know it, but our game engine can play mod and other tracker formats, which is ideal for platforms/games where a small footprint is important like iPhone.

If you want to get your tracker files in the hands of developers, who might use them in their games, you can sell them and earn $ on the store (we do a 70/30 split, you get 70%), or just make them freely available because you're cool like that.  Either way it gets them out there in the public eye.  We have over 20,000 active users on the asset store.  Right now we haven't got any tracker files in the store yet, so I'm looking actively to get some up there.

You can learn how to do this here:

http://unity3d.com/unity/editor/asset-store-submit

Or just email assetstore@unity3d.com if you have questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

Great way to get your stuff out there!
Pages: [1]   Go Up