Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for old Soundblaster .mod...  (Read 3250 times)

jpoynter

• New User
    • View Profile
Looking for old Soundblaster .mod...
« on: October 07, 2011, 14:48:24 »

Hi there,

A friend and I were reminiscing about high school and mod files tonight, and it got me inspired. And then I found this site. Amazing. Awesome work. But it got me thinking. I remember buying my first Soundblaster card back in 1991 - I think it was a Soundblaster 2.0 (think it was 8-bit), and it came with a mod file that I listened to over and over.

I've done some google searches, and found a list of old Soundblaster mod files (http://cd.textfiles.com/powerpakgold/SOUNDMOD/DIRX.LST), and most of the files in that list are available on this site. Looking in the description field on the page on the link above, I downloaded any .mod file that mentioned Soundblaster. No joy. I also found "Soundblaster Symphony" on ModWorld, but that's also not it.

So, long winded I know - but does anyone know of a list that details the mod files that shipped with Soundblaster cards back circa 1990?

Cheers. Having a lot of fun on this site!
Pages: [1]   Go Up