Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Milkytracker PDA Windows CE Edition only .XM???  (Read 5792 times)

ourkid123uk

• New User
    • View Profile
Milkytracker PDA Windows CE Edition only .XM???
« on: April 12, 2012, 23:19:38 »

Hi having played about with Milkytracker on my laptop i knew i hasd to buy a PDA and take it on the road!

I did but when trying to load a .MOD song i cant see my files only .XM files!!???

Can i only load up .XM files in the portable version? If so can i convert .MOD to .XM as all my favourite songs and one i want to learn from are in .MOD format  ???

Many thanks for looking,

Ourkid

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: Milkytracker PDA Windows CE Edition only .XM???
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 19:49:06 »

There is no limitation in the PDA version in that regard, I can tell you that much. But that's about it since it's been ages since I used it. Are you using the system file selector or the one integrated in the tracker? Because the former might be (incorrectly) filtering MODs out. In the integrated one, all the importable files should be visible and you can even disable all filtering altogether to load modules with renamed extensions or arbitrary files as samples for that sweet binary noise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up