Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First post and first song - Hello World :)  (Read 6260 times)

Hoff123

• New User
    • View Profile
First post and first song - Hello World :)
« on: November 20, 2012, 23:53:42 »

Hi! This is my first post on this forum, and my first song made with MilkyTracker. And in fact ANY tracker at all :). Though, I have used some programs like Mario Paint Composer, Magix Music Maker(LOOPS...lol) and some midi programs in Linux(Ubuntu Studio stuff...) to make a few simple songs.

The song is called "Hello World"(:)) and I worked on it for a couple of days, and made everything myself(no loops or anything downloaded, or anything like that). Hope you like it :).

EDIT I've deleted my youtube and soundcloud accounts. If you really still wanna hear this song(or any other of my old songs) you can still find it on mediafire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cx3jn53pugl16/Old_Music
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 23:08:40 by Hoff123 »

raina

• Milkytracker Moderator
  • Great Poster
    • View Profile
    • raina.kapsi.fi
Re: First post and first song - Hello World :)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 09:17:31 »

'S pretty good. Technically simple but musically sound and as such would pass as an aesthetic choice from a more seasoned tracker musician. In other words, there's nothing wrong with the song, which in itself is pretty huge for a firstie. Keep at it.

Hoff123

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: First post and first song - Hello World :)
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:49:47 »

I agree it is kind of simple, but that's something I am not that great at :). But I'm learning. I'm trying to not use the same drums and bass and loop for 5 minutes :). At least I had one part where I changed it a little.

Anyway, thank you, and I agree with what you said :).
Pages: [1]   Go Up