Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Incredible Creature" by melOD or some form like that.  (Read 3583 times)

jackthetab

• New User
    • View Profile
"Incredible Creature" by melOD or some form like that.
« on: December 19, 2012, 03:00:09 »

I posted a few years ago seeking the above track. I have, as many others have, come up empty handed. The track name stands out in my head, the music stands out in my head, yet, finding it still eludes me.

I did recently find, in an old post from many many moons ago (a post I made to a different group), that this track is in scream tracker format. I am sure this does not help much.

Incredible Creature.s3m

It is also possible that it was by melOD, but the track still eludes my searches.

Still searching for the song that made me techno, and I am not whole without hearing it one more time.

jackthetab

jackthetab

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: "Incredible Creature" by melOD or some form like that.
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 03:38:22 »

Also, to describe the track a little. It was more along the lines of trance. Just prior to the course kicking in, it had a fast drum beat leading to the words "incredible creature" in a computer filtered voice. It would then break into the trance music again. I believe it was created in 1994/1995.

Not much help, but figured i'd give it another shot.

jackthetab
Pages: [1]   Go Up