Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello, need help identifying a song.  (Read 8633 times)

venge

• New User
    • View Profile
Hello, need help identifying a song.
« on: June 13, 2013, 00:23:42 »

Hello everyone!,
It's been a while since I heard this song, so I quite miss the details. It was an xm file, around 3mb of size, 120bpm. The file name was "The Legend". Note that I already searched many possible names, file sizes etc through modarchive. The most important detail I can recall, is the speech of Martin Luther King at a point. "I have a dream... ...but by the content of their character". The song had a nice vibe and beat. Last time I heard it playing was about 12 years ago... Still miss this song. Would be happy to listen to it again.

Thank you very much.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, need help identifying a song.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 16:34:50 »

I had a quick look through all mine. Got no mods called 'the legend' that fit your description.

Don't really have any xm's that fit your description either.  Only one is by Neon Jesus 'i have a dream', 3.5mb but only the first sample you mentioned is used in the mod.

I Still Have a Dream.xm by Bert is probably the closest to your description, but its only 960kb, but it does contain the speech samples "I have a dream... ...but by the content of their character" within it....

venge

• New User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 21:48:59 »

Thank you for searching.
Although I can't seem to find "I Still Have a Dream.xm by Bert". What I did tho, is a very short remake of the mod in ableton. The BPM, lead synths, mallets, drums, etc may differ, but the melody and M.L. King's speech is JUST on time.

The track is attached in mp3 -> zip in this post.

Hope I helped you help me :)

Cheers.

Axxy

• Rising Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 22:12:29 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up