Mod Archive Forums Mod Archive Forums
Advanced search  

News:

Please note: Your main modarchive.org account will not work here, you must create a forum account to post on the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mod with sample of "I Kill People!"  (Read 4604 times)

RobbieWilkes

• New User
    • View Profile
Mod with sample of "I Kill People!"
« on: June 29, 2013, 16:28:20 »

I can't remember much else about the song, right now, other than the fact that it started off with a sample of a man saying those words, in an exaggerated Southern accent.  Other than that, I only recall that it was a cool song. 

Hey, cut me some slack, it's been YEARS since I heard it, and I'm getting old.   ;D   I was able to find the Popcorn and RainyNight mods that I used to love, so I'm 2 outta 3.

Thanks for any assistance.

lem79

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Mod with sample of "I Kill People!"
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 04:07:41 »

I can't remember much else about the song, right now, other than the fact that it started off with a sample of a man saying those words, in an exaggerated Southern accent.  Other than that, I only recall that it was a cool song. 

Hey, cut me some slack, it's been YEARS since I heard it, and I'm getting old.   ;D   I was able to find the Popcorn and RainyNight mods that I used to love, so I'm 2 outta 3.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hey Robbie, is it this one: Die again? :)

Pretty sure it will be. It's cool to find old mods. Just recently I managed to find one I thought was called Future, but in reality was called crapzwtitle (Zone Warrior Title by Barry Leitch). I found that by downloading 6Gb of Protracker mods from Modland, then listening to them in sequence. Luckily out of about 32000 mods, culled to 9000 by selecting only mods betweek 150 and 280k (I roughly recalled its size), it happened to be #150 in the unknown folder.. yay!  17 years later, found it ;)

Derelict

• New User
    • View Profile
Re: Mod with sample of "I Kill People!"
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 18:30:30 »

(Sorry for the necro-post.)

I have that file (die_again.mod), and from what I could find it was composed by DeathJester, circa 1989.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 18:32:06 by Derelict »
Pages: [1]   Go Up